Vintage Brass Plateau Mirror Tray
- Lovely Footed Plateau Mirror
- Color/Finish/Material: Brass
- Dimensions: 13"D (overall, foot to foot)
- Period: Early 20th Century
- Condition: Good, 4 lbs
- In good vintage condition, but does show typical signs of wear. The mirror atop has several mini scuff marks and light scratches.
- Decorative accessories in the product pictures are not included.
This vintage plateau mirror, featuring an ornate brass footed frame and beveled glass mirror dates to around the turn of the 20th Century when entertaining was a high art.
Plateau mirrors were used as foundations for centerpieces on the dining table, but this delightful piece would also make a lovely vanity tray for perfumes and toiletries. The brass frame is substantial and sturdy; and has some wear from age and use.
Shop the boutique today and enjoy 15% off your entire purchase with coupon code, CHICHOME17.
Questions Regarding Our Merchandise?
We hope that you are absolutely delighted with your purchase from Boogie's Boutique!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you most certainly can return the merchandise as long as the item is not marked as a final sale item or one of our vintage treasures on our website. Refunds will be processed immediately upon receipt of merchandise. Please visit our Returns page for more information on completing a return.